Sunday 3 February 2008

The Party


Today is my birthday. Yesterday I organized a Party (Birthday+ByeBye PhD celebration), the way I have learned during the last years of my life as a member of BEST. To keep it short, the Party rocked. The last people left at 04.30, far beyond the initial estimations predicting the departure time around midnight (The last underground runs at 00.15)

In the acknowledgments for my Party's success I have to include my favorite software for parties VirtualDj, my all-time-classic music collection for parties, a multi-color-light turning-around ball that I bought for only 20 pounds yesterday, the 20 liters of homemade cost-efficient sangria, the 1 liter liquid bomb made by mixing Ouzo Plomariou, honey from Chalkidki, cinammon and cloves (a.k.a. ouzomelo), and also the great promotion of The Party through 8 specially designed flyers from Guarani, a Brazilian friend in Berlin.



PS The queen is mine, I sent it as a reminder to my friends one day before the launch of The Party:)

1 comment:

mouridis said...

Ήταν Σαββατοκύριακο εξελίξεων και για τους δυο μας... Μήτσο, ότι επιθυμείς αγόρι μου.